Friday, December 28, 2007

Darn Little Furries

You heard me, I'm mad at my little furries today. It started last night with my newest little furry, Sevin, walking all over me and then when my notso furry sisters came running in the room my little furry Sevin put all those sharp little claws into me! Of course I did what any respectable boxer would do, I chased him all through the house and chewed on him for a while. That'll teach him! Then this morning I get up to get a drink from the big white dish that has a lid, and the cranky little furry (family calls her Mitzi) was doing her potty in it. I thought "hey, just adds flavor" and when I went to get a drink mommy pushed that handle that puts new water in the bowl and sent my 'flavored' water away. I was so mad at mommy that I decided to flip over the little water dish and spill water all over the rug, that'll show her.

Then mommy made my breakfast, hmmm raw meat with carrots, broccoli and yogurt, that is when my little furry Sevin came back over to me and he started to eat MY breakfast! Well I usually share with him, but this morning I was really hungry so I gave him "The Look" and he spit at me! These little furries sure are strange. So I lets him take a carrot out of my dish, he drug it over to the rug. When I finished my breakfast he was still chewin on the carrot so I figure he didn't really want it so I take and eats it. That darn little furry slapped me! It didn't hurt, but still I felt I should chew on him a bit just so he knows I'm the boss.

2 comments:

Bugsy said...

Hi Laila!! Thanks for adding me! I will add you too! I am sorry about your Uncle Bubba! He sounds like a hero!

Love ya!
Bugsy

Ferndoggle said...

Hi Laila! I'm Lola...I'm a white Boxer living in Pixburgh with my grumpy brother Sherman & my bestest friend in the whole wide world, Penny. Stop by & say hello sometime.

Lola